First Look At New Art Work!

Subscribe to Carol Chretien - A Spot 4 Art
Email:

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Closing up Shop ....

The Studio is officially "closed" for the year. I leave you with a few of the Christmas Commissions I have completed this season...a sampling, if you will.

I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a blessed and healthy New Year.

It has been a year of struggle for many in this economy and the Rescues have felt the weight of the increase of animals in their care, and donations going down.
The next year will be just as challenging, and the need to give care find homes for the abused, neglected & abandoned, just as urgent.

My wish is to keep helping where I can with donations to the frontliners who save lives, foster, rehab & rehome.
I continue to serve this end in my humble way...Every painting I will paint will send a donation to a rescue in need...that remains my promise.

I hope you continue to follow the work along with me and join me if you can ....and...God bless us, everyone!

Lily

Sterling


Ashley


L'il Orange One
***
MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND FOR ALL THAT YOU DO
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
See you in 2011
Carol Chretien





No comments:

Post a Comment